Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sometimes We Just Need To Laugh

Here's how it is: this blog post has nothing to do with massage (though I reckon I still would like to work on some of the very tall folks at CASTLE but missed my chance last October when Jose Molina hired me to work there).

Just like folks needs a bit of rest for their bodies, the mind could use a vacation too. I was wandering the interwebs and found this little quiz.

If you know me, make a comment about how accurate you think it is. If you don't know me, what would you like to read in my blog?

Which SERENITY crew member are you?
Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
80%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
80%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
70%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
River (Stowaway)
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
40%
Alliance
40%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

No comments: